Mob: 073 801 50 95
Tel: 0532 607 872
For nearly a century laminate from Formica Group characterized the modern interiorers appearance and function worldwide, and for more than 40 years, Formica® has achieved successes with their claddings. VIVIX® by Formica Group shows that the company is leader in the design and construction of high pressure laminate for ventilated facades that is perfect for both new construction and renovations of existing properties.
VIVIX ® facade panels are constructed of solid phenolic with a decorative finish on both sides. This homogeneous panel is made by the Formica Group and is sturdy and durable, made of phenolic thermosetting resin reinforced with cellulose fibers for added strength and durability.
- VIVIX-skivorna är enkla att underhålla och kan i de flesta fall enkelt rengöras med milt rengöringsmedel och vatten, allt i enlighet med Formica Groups Användarinformation för VIVIX.
- VIVIX panels are resistant to impact and abrasion
- VIVIX panels are resistant to ultraviolet rays and weathering and has undergone rigorous testing under the standard EN 438-6 & 7
- Available in a range of colors and designs to suit modern Architecture and Design
- VIVIX panels are easily processed and can be cut to many different shapes and sizes to convey almost any design concept
- Panels can be customized on-site as needed
- VIVIX panels are easy to maintain and can be in the most cases easily cleaned with mild detergent and water, all in accordance with Formica Group User Info for VIVIX.